Our brain is prepared to immediately process the information that enters through our eyes. But sometimes the image is so surreal that we feel we’ve been tricked. We either scroll past or that apparent glitch might have us rubbing our eyes and wanting to understand what’s going on.
We at Threenewz have a curious nature and are always looking for gems from our creative internet community.
1. “This mannequin in the store showcase looks hyper realistic.”
3. “My wife took a picture of my daughter drawing with me. At first glance, it looks like she’s standing next to me, and I have very dainty feet.”
4. “Double dog.”
5. Hourglass figure?
6. “Howdy partner.”
7. “My friend feeding an antelope”
8. “The snow slowly melting on the front porch looks like an ’ice tornado.’”
9. “Cotton picker at night looks like a huge concert crowd.”
10. “I took this a couple of days ago, just realized that the kite is perfectly aligned.”
11. “Caught the reflection of the light in the window, looks like it’s floating in the sky!”
12. “Frost on the roof of my car this morning looks a bit like a view of the earth from space.”
13. “My dogs appear to have merged this morning.”
14. “I’ve been trying to explain to my sister-in-law that it looks like her legs are over her husband’s shoulders… She doesn’t see it.”
Have you ever taken a picture so perfectly well-timed that it looks like an optical illusion? Share them with us so we can also be awestruck.